SmartCare Anywhere is a mobile disconnected solution that allows clinicians, and other field staff, the opportunity to work in an offline environment. With the mobile offline solution, field staff can save significant time and effort by accessing client records with limited or no access to the Internet. SmartCare Mobile is designed specifically for smaller devices such as small tablets and phones.
- Operates where Internet access isn’t available or is unreliable
- Automatically syncs all data
- Takes full advantage of a mobile devices inherent technology, i.e. voice to text, navigation tools from your caseload, and is designed with a touch screen in mind
- Your caseload at your fingertips
- Manage your calendar activities and sessions
- Schedule appointments for clients
- Complete progress notes in an instant
- Track other documentation and flow sheets, i.e. ADLs, hygiene, bathing, meals, fluid intake, vitals, etc.
- Complete client assessments in the home or in the community
- Collect client signatures on the fly and in the record
- Completely integrated with the client’s treatment plan, diagnosis and discrete and narrative data fields
- Upload images
- Android and iOS compatible