Streamline’s Electronic Health Record (EHR), SmartCare™ Version 4.0, has met all requirements as a Complete Ambulatory and Inpatient System under Meaningful Use Stage 2 2014. Streamline is a leader in web-based Electronic Health Record software for the behavioral health industry, and has partnered with InfoGard to test and certify their ONC requirements for both MU Stage 1 and MU Stage 2 2014 Meaningful Use.
SmartCare is the first completely web-based application to acquire full Meaningful Use Stage 2 2014 certification for the health and human services industry. The all-inclusive behavioral health system was built from the ground up for inpatient, outpatient, and residential service providers. SmartCare meets all Meaningful Use requirements and is dedicated to helping organizations improve the quality of patient care, maintain the privacy of patient health information, maximize clinical outcomes, and increase business efficiencies.
|Vendor Name:||Streamline Healthcare Solutions|
|Certified EHR Name:||SmartCare|
|Certified EHR Version:||4.0|
|Requirements Edition:||2014 Edition|
|Additional SW Required:||First DataBank, SmartCareRx||First DataBank, SmartCareRx|
170.314: a1-15, b1-5, b7, c1-3, d1-8, e1-3, f1-3, g2-4
170.314: a1-17, b1-7, c1-3, d1-8, e1, f1-4, g2-4
|Clinical Quality Measures:||CMS2, CMS68, CMS69, CMS136, CMS137, CMS138, CMS155, CMS161, CMS165, CMS169||CMS9, CMS26, CMS30, CMS31, CMS32, CMS55, CMS71, CMS72, CMS91, CMS100, CMS102, CMS104, CMS105, CMS107, CMS111, CMS113|
|Certification Date:||May 22, 2015||July 8, 2015|
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
The public EHR Test Reports are available at: http://www.infogard.com/healthcare_it/ehr_testing_and_certification/ehr_certified_products
Streamline Healthcare Solutions, LLC has adopted the following Transparency Disclosures in order to comply with the requirements of 42 CFR 170.523(k)(iii) which mandates, in plain language, a detailed description of:
A. The following are the additional types of costs that a user may be required to pay to implement or use the Complete EHR or Health IT Module's capabilities, whether to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the health IT's certification:
(1) A written license agreement is required for each customer which specifies the costs to license and implement the licensed program modules. The terms for contractual obligation are negotiable and include all third party add-ons.
(2) Licensing Fees are generally required for the applicable modules selected by the customer.
(3) Licensing and Support/Maintenance Fees for the electronic prescribing program, SmartCare Rx, are determined on a per prescriber basis.
(4) Additional fees are generally required for implementation of the licensed software and for any customization of the software to meet the requirements of the customer.
(5) Annual Support and Maintenance Fees, determined on a concurrent user basis, are required in order to receive the support services for the licensed program modules and receive updates of the software which may be required or desired to conform the meaningful use requirements in the future.
(6) Customization, support and maintenance fees may be required for specific state reporting requirements.
(7) Hosting fees, determined on a concurrent user basis, may be required if customer selects Streamline to host data for as long as the data is hosted by Streamline; and,
(8) Additional charges may apply to migrate data upon termination of the hosting arrangement with Streamline.
B. The following are limitations that a user may encounter in the course of implementing and using the Complete EHR or Health IT Module's capabilities, whether to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the health IT's certification:
(1) Access to the licensed program is limited to a specified number of concurrent users in accordance with the written license agreement, but an unlimited number of named users.
(2) Prescription program access is limited to a specific number of prescribers.
(3) In the event Streamline is selected to host the data, the data will be hosted on a secure private server and upon termination of hosting, the customer will engage Streamline to migrate the data to customer; the terms of this migration are generally covered in the written license agreement between the parties.
(A) to all customers, prior to providing or entering into any agreement to provide any certified health IT or related product or service (including subsequent updates, add-ons, or additional products or services during the course of an on-going agreement);
(B) to any person who requests or receives a quotation, estimate, description of services, or other assertion or information from the developer in connection with any certified health IT or any capabilities thereof; and
(C) to any person, upon request. (ii) An attestation by the developer that it has been asked to make the voluntary transparency attestation described by paragraph (k)(2)(i) of this section and has elected not to make such attestation.